Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tech

My favorite object as I have recently, is a lens to protect the eye when one is many hours in front of the screen, and between university, smartphone, video editing and the same entertainment on the computer (I play Battlefront a lot), often me tired eyes and after seeing some reviews on the internet, I decided to buy them.

They have been very useful, because my eyes really rests, should not make an effort to read texts, increases contrast and reduces glare, I use whenever I'm in front of my computer screen, they also have style.

My life without this glasses would be the same as ever, perhaps more discomfort in the eye and had them before using them.


2 comments:

  1. I've see you using so many glasses. No activity of the university where you haven't some glasses. Personally I don't like them, but they are very necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete