Tuesday, April 5, 2016

First Entry: My Autobiographie

My name is Pablo, I was born in Rancagua, 1 hour south from Santiago, and live there all my life, in the same house. I live with my parents (Rodrigo and Claudia) and two brothers (Rodrigo and Martín), they are studying in Liceo Bicentenario Óscar Castro Z., same high school of my father, uncles and me.
Rancagua is a boring city for a lot of people, but i like it, is relax, easy to travel, all services, friends, cinema, etc in a max 20 minutes thanks to a transport system, "Trans O'higgins" and many taxis in the street. 

However we have a big environmental problem because the cars expelled CO2 and during the winter the houses uses a wood stoves (expelled Mp10), plus El Teniente mining we have the most polluted air in Chile, next to Talca and Santiago.

I study Cinema and TV, live in Santiago during the week in a apartament with my uncle, every weekend i go to Rancagua because I'm volunteer in a Scout Group, working with the Pioneers, young people from 15 to 17 years old, we working in promoting dialog in themes like peace, the environmental, the social and they participating in meaningful activities for the development of his character.

I decided become filmmaker  because I believe in cinema as a tool for social transformation, and have the opportunity to tell the stories that interest me and that in one way and another are common to tall, like tales of city, myths, the characters thah pass from mouth to mouth, like the night of "San Juan" or "Tito Lastarria"

No comments:

Post a Comment