Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Career

As a child, my dream was to become an inventor. My great idea? create a spray that could clean all the rooms just by pressing a button (such as Mr Musculo's commercials lol), then wanted to study to become a forensic doctor, I saw some programs on TV (especially Inspector Rex) and I really drew attention to his I work, but I was slowly changing.One day I gave me the opportunity to work as a volunteer at a local electronic journal, which motivated me long to study journalism, but soon also walk was disappointed the work that was done.In the scouts, along with a group of friends we build a website with information on our movement and it was there that I discovered the world of audiovisual capabilities that delivers the image, the attractiveness of content, audience reception, the thousands chance to say something. 
In 2012 I was able to get a couple of film classes and I knew that was my career, I think it was the best, today I feel comfortable with the decision and hope to dedicate the work of post-production, distribution and expanded narrative

No comments:

Post a Comment