Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Meal I like to Cook for Myself

Hello everybody! I like so much this topic! I don’t cook very good, but I try.



Today I show you a great and simple recipe when you don’t have bread in house (especially on holidays) or in a camping, you only need some flour, salt, oil, warm water, and some kitchen tools like a skillet and fork. This recipe my grandmother taught me, that I call “Grandmother’s bread”.
My grandmother prepared this bread when she lived in the south of Chile, specifically in Coyhaique Alto and Balmaceda, a simple way to prepare bread and the most important, low-cost!

The recipe is:
On a pile of flour put a little oil, salt and warm water, mix the dough, open from the inside, so that the dough can "breathe " and then molding circles skillet size (is similar to a pizza). If you put too much water, put more flour.
Finally put a little oil in the skillet, fry for 2 to 3 minutes on each side and serve the dish. Can be accompanied by sweet things like jams or manjar (especially if it's homemade!) Or salted like ham or cheese.
Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment