Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Story of a Picture



I like this picture, althoug only I appear behind and it is difficult to find me (It seems game "Where's Waldo?", LOL); the photograph was taken by Sergio Guzman of Argnentina during the II Interamerican Scout Moot held between December 27, 2013 to Jaunary 4, 2014 in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.

Picture show all who were part of the Chilean delegation to this event, more than 200 people, many of them -like me- traveled by bus to reach the place, a big journey because we encountered some technical mishaps and road police stopped us whenever they could to ask for papers that did not exist (that way they took some money) anyway we made it just in time for the opening.

And unforgetablle experience and I hope to repet in the III Interamerican Moot in Cuzco, Peru in 2018 to meet once again with my friends on the continent.

1 comment: